Zum Inhalt springen
airliners.de

4th European Business Aviation Safety Conference EBASCON 2014 in Munich

Empfohlene Beiträge

An den Moderator:

Bitte nicht gleich löschen, denn das geht uns alle an. Vielen Dank.

Dear colleagues,

i would like to turn your attention to our European Business Aviation Safety Conference. Meanwhile for the 4th time EBASCON is the premier source for safety related topics for the business aviation world. We do expect outstanding speakers from Europe and the USA.

The only 2 day conference in the entire European Aviation community dealing with safety issues solely dedicated to the business aviation will be held in again in Munich on February 19. and 20. Topics will be about Accidents and Incidents, ATC, Human Resources, Human Factors as well as legal topics, subjects about EASA and many more.

New Workshop

Beginning of next year, we will offer you a workshop on February 18. related to the EBASCON. Topics will be of your choice. Please send us an e-mail with your thoughts.

Exhibition

Additional the EBASCON exhibition will run alongside the conference with exhibitors showcasing the latest safety solutions available. All refreshments and food are complimentary to delegates and will be served to give plenty of opportunity for all conference attendees to network, discuss current industry issues and review the latest safety solutions on offer. If there is interest in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact me for further information.

Speaker

Share your occurrences and recommendations with others and become a speaker. We just launched our call for paper and still have space for speakers and if you are interested in presenting your company as a speaker please contact us.

We would be more than happy if you could spread the word and share this message with all of your contacts. If you have any questions I can answer, please contact me any time.

I wish you a safe ops and remain with best regards

with best regards

Jens

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...