Zum Inhalt springen
airliners.de

225 in Eindhoven

Gast Trainer

Empfohlene Beiträge

Grüß Gott

Das stand im DUS-Forum:

Hi,

Forgive me the use of english, the maybe offtopic message but I thought some of you might be interested in the news below.

This Friday, August 1 the Antonov 225 is expected at Eindhoven airport, the Netherlands.

Arrival will be at 0850 local time from Tashkent, departure the same day ay 12:00 to Gostomel.

The aircraft will probably bring in cargo from the Dutch army that served 6 months in Afghanistan.

The weatherforecast for Friday is very nice so a good opportuntity to make a photo of the aircraft.

Regards,

Marcel

http://www.spottersunited.com

Dieser Artikel interessiert Euch hoffentlich genau so wie mich.

Deshalb: Was ist dies für ein Airport? Militär oder Civil? Wo sind die Spotterpoints? Hat er eine Besucherterasse und wie ist diese? Wo liegt er genau?

Jetzt schon mal vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!

Servus

Trainer

Hallo,

Links findet man unter

http://www.spottinglinks.de/spotting.htm

Ist ein kombinierter Zivil- u. Militärflugplatz.

Gruß,

EDLW

Links zu Spottingsites*SPC-Spotting*Links zu Plane-Fansites & mehr: Spottinglinks.de

NRW-Spotter-Forum DTM

Opera - der Browser!

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: EDLW am 2003-07-31 10:38 ]

All,

The ETA of the AN225 tomorrow in Eindhoven has been delayed to 12:30 local time. Aircraft will arrive from ETTN (Tashkent). There is no official ETD. After the Antonov is unloaded, it will depart.

Source; Flight Information Eindhoven and current as of 19:00 LT. Information has put on internet on request of FIO to avoid disappointment of many enthousiasts. 1000's of enthousiasts are expected, including number of coaches from the UK. Please forward to other mailing groups which are not included.

best regards,

Michiel

Don't forget, I am only the messenger. Due to the delay, I have to miss the event myself.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...